1.07.2011

Faces

Fun & Crazy
Micaela and her daddy were having a tape party. Micaela loves laughing and making others laugh. This really accomplished both!

Eager Achiever
Jackson's school chooses students each month who demonstrate good character traits to have lunch with the principal. Jackson was recognized for being dependable. He was SO excited, mostly about taking a lunch box to school.


P.R.I.N.C.E.S.S
This girl KNOWS she is a real, life princess and is happiest with dress-up, jewelry and make-up on. Just look at that grin. Such royalty!


ADORABLE
When he's not eating or sleeping, this little guy spends most of his time smiling and squealing up a storm. He also makes a sound that we have named his"raspy dragon roar" that cracks us all up. His favorite thing by far is to have anyone talk to him. His whole face lights up.


I LOVE these faces. They are each so unique and bring me so much joy. They remind me that I have the very best job in the world. They inspire me to keep trying to improve myself. I am a better person today than I was before they became part of my life. The potential I see in these faces amazes me.





(couldn't help adding this one)

Our Boys
Jackson loves hanging out with his little bro.....Little bro loves it too, almost as much as he loves sucking on any or all of his fingers. He often makes a peace sign for his sucking and chewing enjoyment. In this picture you can see that part of his peace sign missed his mouth. Am I the only one who thinks that baby needs to be loved on some more?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lora Dawn said...

LOVE love l.o.v.e. those faces.
Micaela, you crack me up!