A BIG Thank You to Grandma for such a fun day!
When she gets her grandkid-crew together she really goes all out!
These crazies boarded the Pumpkin line in Horseshoe Bend
and chugged their way along the Payette River to Banks
where we picked out our pumpkins
and explored a haunted house.
and chugged their way along the Payette River to Banks
where we picked out our pumpkins
and explored a haunted house.
Lovin' the pumpkins.
Enjoying the scenery.
We had a great time together in the mountains in the perfect, fall weather.
Thanks so much Mom!
Thanks so much Mom!
3 comments:
What a delightful read!
Awwwe...I just LOVE fall pictures. Especially ones with cute kids and pumpkins. Looks like an awesome day!
PS-I loved looking at Levi's expression in each picture. I'm not so sure he loves fall pictures..except with grandma..LOVE that one!!!! So cute.
OH my goodness FUN!
Post a Comment