Micaela pretending to be eaten by a tiger. I think this picture is somewhat revealing. IF Micaela were actually to be attacked by a tiger, I think that Jackson would do exactly what he's doing here - watch and grin.
Bad, shadowy shot but I like how the lioness looks like she may have found lunch.
My only shot of solely an animal - our new, baby giraffe. He was so much smaller than his mama but still so BIG! He was also very curious about all of his admirers.
A giant nest for my little flock (or would they be a brood? Maybe a gaggle? Based on noise levels alone I would have to say gaggle wins).
Riding Mr. Komodo. I love the backdrop here and probably could have taken some great pictures if I'd slowed down a bit. I also could have done Lizzy's hair - again.
This is how Levi spent a lot of his first zoo trip.
On our stroll from where we parked to the zoo we had to disrupt and chase several geese.
Jackson and Lizzy are carefully planning their attack.
2 comments:
Looks like such a beautiful adventure for those happy kiddos. Loved the snoozy shot of Levi, too.
What a great day!!! Isn't it funny how kids find the fun in what is stressfull for adults! I love the tiger shot of Micaela and Jackson, and then I love that last one of Jackson and Lizzie sneaking up on the geese!
Post a Comment