The conversation began with her drawing "love notes" for the family while they're all gone. She was working on mine and drawing a picture of me getting married in the temple. Here's some of her thoughts:
"This is you at the temple. I'm going to get married at the temple or the church. Well, the church." (I think the temple might be better.) "Both? Well, okay, the temple cuz it's beautifuler. Your room? Or another room?" (Well, if you invite lots of people you need to use the bigger room, the one we used.) "You should have invited me. I'm going to invite you aaaaaaaaaaaaand Gramma Joan." (Okay.) "Aaaaand the gramma wif the tea set (Great-Grandma Ison) and the gramma wif the 2 doggies (Grandma McKinley). Aaaaaaaaaand Abree. That means Treyson. Aaaaaaaaand Aaaauuuudrey and Kaaatelyn. That's lots. Levi can come too. I think we'll feel the Holy Ghost there. Did you feel the Holy Ghost there?" (Yes, I did.) "It will be great."
I love these glimpses into her heart and mind.
I wonder what else we would have discussed if Jackson hadn't come home then with piles of Halloween candy he was more than willing to share with her.
If you didn't make the list yet and feel sad about that, notice that her daddy didn't make the list either and she adores him! Big Sis and her candy dealer were also left out. I will help her work on expanding the list.
Our next conversation will be about good jobs for kids and teenagers and how to save money.
(P.S. When Dean got home from work he asked Lizzy why she wasn't going to invite him to her wedding. "Uh Daaaaaaad. I invited Mom. You're supposed to come wif her!" So I guess if you know or live with someone on the list, you're in!)
5 comments:
That is so darn cute.
Oh my goodness! Could you just squeeze her for me? She is such a special spirit Candice! What a blessing. Thanks for sharing. Made my day! p.s. Can I please be worked into the list somehow? Thanks! I can't wait!
Cute!
I'm jealous of Abree...she made the guest list. :)
What a sweet and funny planner. A girl's gotta look ahead.
I fink she's pretty darn awesome. =)
Post a Comment