On June 5
(Yes, a month ago!)




(Yes, a month ago!)
Micaela got baptized!
She had been looking forward to it
for so long.
She had been looking forward to it
for so long.
Don't these two look great!

I really didn't mean to be blocking her with my belly.
Shouldn't the photographer/daddy catch things like this?
Shouldn't the photographer/daddy catch things like this?

I love this one.
She looks like she just can't wait!
She looks like she just can't wait!

There was so much family there to support her.
Thank you so much to all who came.
I wish I'd taken some pictures after
of us gathering and sharing a treat.
What a great evening
for a GREAT girl!
Thank you so much to all who came.
I wish I'd taken some pictures after
of us gathering and sharing a treat.
What a great evening
for a GREAT girl!

2 comments:
I can't believe your daughter is baptised. When did we get so old?! And congrats on the pregnancy. Somehow I missed that.
Wow! She is adorable! And You guys look great too!
Post a Comment