This is the Beast.
It ruins sidewalks and driveways.
It fills 20+ leaf bags in the fall.
It has ruined the yard.
It ruins sidewalks and driveways.
It fills 20+ leaf bags in the fall.
It has ruined the yard.
This is the Man.
He works hard.
He knows the frustration the Beast causes his wife.
He loves his wife.
He surprised her by coming home with ropes
and chainsaw to remove the Beast.
This is the Man making his final cut.
(click the picture to get a good look at his face.)
This is the face of the man
when he realizes that his cut is going to cause.....
This.....
....and this.
(This is the neighbor's house.)
TO BE CONTINUED.......
6 comments:
Great post. I await the next crack of a branch report.
Oh no!!!!! Poor Dean. Just trying to be a good hubby! Good luck!
Oh, dear. When I first glanced at the title of your post, I thought it said, BREAST Removal and my heart sank.
Whew!!!
Poor Dean!! How close are you with your neighbor?
Way to go at taking on the beast. I like Jocile thought I read breast, too.
Amber
That's one way to meet the neighbors...:)Ouch!
Post a Comment