2.02.2010

Reactions from our Kids

Micaela (with tears in her eyes): I can't believe I have happy tears. This has never happened to me before!

Jackson (during discussion of names): IF this one makes it we can name him that. (He's certain it will be a boy and seems cautions about getting too excited.)

Lizzy (hopping up and down, squealing): Mommy has a baby in her tummy???? I have a baby in my tummy too!!!! Yeah!!!!!! (giggles)

Micaela: What if it's doublets or triplets?

vday siggy

6 comments:

David and Kendra said...

I am so excited for you congrats! I hope all goes well.

Brits said...

I am SO SO SO SO SO incredibly happy for you!

Crysty said...

Congratulations, Candice! How exciting!

Tara H said...

yay! I knew it! Congrats!!

A*Waite said...

I am very excited for your family. I had no idea that you have been posting so much lately.

Meshelle said...

Congrats, Candice!! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!