This is Micaela after school. She's supposed to read 20 minutes a day. She is reading "School Days"a simplified version of Laura Ingalls Wilder's novels. When the 20 minute timer beeped she said, "Mom, I only have 2 more chapters, can't I just finish?" Of course dear.
Didn't I just recently put all my duties on hold to read Hunger Games? My kids almost starved on those days. All Micaela's doing is leaving her shoes on my couch a little bit longer.
Didn't I just recently put all my duties on hold to read Hunger Games? My kids almost starved on those days. All Micaela's doing is leaving her shoes on my couch a little bit longer.
6 comments:
LOVE that picture . . . . and am thrilled that she has caught the bug as a book worm.
Hurrah, Micaela.
I LOVE your background! It is darling!
Don't you love it when your kids love to read as much as we do?? What a great hobby.
So...
Karen accidentally left "The Hunger Games" at my house. So... I read it! Good book...but why wasn't I warned that it was a series??? And not published yet??? Such a tease. I need an ending please. :o)
Sweet picture. Micaela so grown up and cute!
PS-Love your new background and set up. Looks great!
Reminds me a lot of Paige - and I love the shoes on the couch comment. do you neglect your children for a good book too? Poor kids - I guess they know where the snack drawer is. . .
Love it!
Post a Comment