Modbe bathing suits are my favorite suits ever! I have one, and it's really good quality and very modest, but still cute.Anyways, if you don't win...just remember that you can buy last seasons models in January for $11. That's how I got mine. :) Good luck!
Oh, and here's another link to modest swimming suits in case you like these better: http://www.modest-swimwear.net/HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Actually, here's a real link to some really cute modest suits that are a little cheaper...http://www.limericki.com/
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Modbe bathing suits are my favorite suits ever! I have one, and it's really good quality and very modest, but still cute.
Anyways, if you don't win...just remember that you can buy last seasons models in January for $11. That's how I got mine. :) Good luck!
Oh, and here's another link to modest swimming suits in case you like these better:
http://www.modest-swimwear.net/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Actually, here's a real link to some really cute modest suits that are a little cheaper...
http://www.limericki.com/
Post a Comment