Lol!!!!! Wow, that's awesome! It's about time someone made fun of how spoiled we are! Thanks for posting this.
Who is this guy?!? He is too funny!
I LOVED THIS!! I am always telling my kids how lucky they are to have so many conveniances! I have to put this on my blog! Hilarious and so true!!
This guy is awesome. But yeah, I remember having to look in the encyclopedia to do a report on bunnies when I was in second grade. My kids will never know what an encyclopedia is!
It's all so true, so true...we're spoiled. :o)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lol!!!!! Wow, that's awesome! It's about time someone made fun of how spoiled we are! Thanks for posting this.
Who is this guy?!? He is too funny!
I LOVED THIS!! I am always telling my kids how lucky they are to have so many conveniances! I have to put this on my blog! Hilarious and so true!!
This guy is awesome.
But yeah, I remember having to look in the encyclopedia to do a report on bunnies when I was in second grade. My kids will never know what an encyclopedia is!
It's all so true, so true...we're spoiled. :o)
Post a Comment