*Caveat - I realize that I don't know him well enough to make fun of him like that, so I'm really hoping he's like most husbands and he doesn't read this blog. I guess if I get called to nursery on Sunday, I'll have learned my lesson.
Ooh, Brits. You are walking a fine line there! I won't tell him to, but he does read pretty frequently - how else would he know what the heck's goin' on around here?
You know, that's nothing gross compared to what I saw on How Clean is Your House on BBCA today. But I reserve the right to change my mind after you tell us what it is.
I'm guessing behind the fridge or stove??? I've just helped Tawnya and Josh clean and they could give you a run for your money. You should have seen what was behind that stove. Amazing!
10 comments:
I'm sorry I obsessively comment on your blog, but I can't miss an opportunity to win at something. There's a prize, right?
Plus that's easy! I'd recognize Dean's toupée anywhere.
*Caveat - I realize that I don't know him well enough to make fun of him like that, so I'm really hoping he's like most husbands and he doesn't read this blog. I guess if I get called to nursery on Sunday, I'll have learned my lesson.
Surely not from Dean's navel . . . .
Ooh, Brits. You are walking a fine line there! I won't tell him to, but he does read pretty frequently - how else would he know what the heck's goin' on around here?
LOL LD! It does look like a collection Dean lint. That's not where I got it but it could be where it originated...hmm
You know, that's nothing gross compared to what I saw on How Clean is Your House on BBCA today. But I reserve the right to change my mind after you tell us what it is.
I'm guessing behind the fridge or stove???
I've just helped Tawnya and Josh clean and they could give you a run for your money. You should have seen what was behind that stove. Amazing!
Okay, I'll put my quess in.....I'm thinking it's from around or under of the dryer. I'm right-huh?, I know I'm right....I'm always right! ;)
Under the fridge.....
Sorry Gals. I'm guessing pet hair from under the rug or pet blanket. Do you guys have pets C?
Under the dryer?
Post a Comment