Great pictures! Great kids! Next time I try to shovel a snow pile to match Deans, remind me to ask my husband...
It REALLY goes "Fun in the Sun". You CAN'T have fun in the snow. Virtually impossible, mostly because it doesn't rhyme.DQ was fun! I ate a chicken wrap and watched everyone else eat ice cream. I do like your french fry idea though!
Cute! I love how Lizzie's cap always covers her eyes. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great pictures! Great kids! Next time I try to shovel a snow pile to match Deans, remind me to ask my husband...
It REALLY goes "Fun in the Sun". You CAN'T have fun in the snow. Virtually impossible, mostly because it doesn't rhyme.
DQ was fun! I ate a chicken wrap and watched everyone else eat ice cream. I do like your french fry idea though!
Cute! I love how Lizzie's cap always covers her eyes. :)
Post a Comment