My weight loss goal for 2009? Nope.
Number of presents Grandpa Waite passed out last night? Not even close.
Number of cookies Lizzie licked and put back last night? Almost.
Number of times my kids whined at me yesterday? I wish.
Number of times I listened to one of my new favorite songs by Jason Mraz yesterday? Maybe.
This is the number of light bulbs out in our house! Most of our fixtures have at least 2 bulbs in them so when one went out it wasn't really a big deal. Now our stairs and our garage are completely dark and the master bath would be close except for lots of light coming in through the windows.
How many Waites does it take to change a light bulb? Apparently more than 5.
How many to change 15 light bulbs? We shall see...
7 comments:
Hahaha! Love it.
golly--your filiments must have a timer in them---how rude---don't they know these are children who walk in the light?!
LOL! We have this same problem....our garage is totally dark. The bathroom ones I can handle, but I can't reach the garage ceiling! LOL.
Haha! That's awesome!
you are hilarious
So you're the lucky person that gets a comment from me for the sole purpose of me testing out my new profile picture.
Cross your fingers that it works!
Darn it didn't work...
Post a Comment