11.26.2008

I am thankful for...

  • Dean, his love, support, humor, hard work and strength ~ physical and spiritual.
  • Micaela, her love for her family, her hard work, her desire to do what is right.
  • Jackson, his tender heart, his pure love for his family, his imagination.
  • Elizabeth, her happiness, sweetness, comical personality, her love of music and dancing.
  • The Gospel and the sweet peace it brings.
  • Our families: We have great family love and support.
  • My sister cooking for us!
  • Good friends
  • Health
  • Enough...
  • Volleyball nights, movie nights, craft nights, all nights with great women!
  • The men who support such nights.
  • Our freedom and those who protect it.
  • Good books and music that lift and inspire.
  • Baked goodies.
  • Food prepared by someone else :D
I could go on but I should be packing the car so we can get to Christie's house for good food, family and fun!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

4 comments:

Smullin Family said...

This is a totally unrelated comment to your post...
I found out where Emma gets her "Friday Fill-ins". It's actually a blog... www.fridayfillins.blogspot.com.
We should try it out, don't cha think?

Lora Dawn said...

delightful list---very touching to know what is on your mind. I love you

Smullin Family said...

Candice,
I'm waiting to see that PERFECT picture you've been promising...

PS-What time are you dropping your kids off tomorrow? I can't remember what you told me. (I may have written it on my calendar. I haven't check that today.)
Are you going to stay and hang out? Hope so.

Smullin Family said...

Hi again, I want to know how you arranged your blog so that there was "stuff" on each side. How do you do that?