11.16.2008

Hubbie Tag

Hubbie Tag:

1. What's his name? Dean

2. How long have you been married? 8 years 6 months

3. How long did you date? 4 months, took a break for my mission, 10 months, broke up, 2 months, 4 month engagement - or something like that.

4. How old is he? Just turned 35

5. Who eats more? He does, but it's pretty close sometimes. I keep up pretty well.

6. Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember, but I probably knew it first.

7. Who is taller? Dean by a bit.

8. Who sings better? I don't know. I do it more often and know more about it(notes, signature...) but Dean has a good voice.

9. Who is smarter? Depends on what we're talking about.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine

11. Who does the laundry? Me usually.

12. Who does the dishes? Usually me.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?Facing it, him.

14. Who pays the bills? Me. Yuck.

15. Who mows the lawn? Usually Dean.

16. Who cooks dinner? Usually me.

17. Who drives when you are together? Dean

18. Who is more stubborn? Me

19. Who proposed? Dean TOTALLY surprised me.

20 .Who has more friends? Couldn't say

21. Who has more siblings? Definitely Dean

22. Who wears the pants in the family? Elizabeth

2 comments:

Brits said...

That's funny about Elizabeth wearing the pants! Ha!

Jannae said...

Love the last one. I'll have to use my imagination though - she's so sweet in nursery.