Micaela was so excited. There was actually a Gobble Song, the "play", wich was really a story read by a teacher with each group of kids shouting out their line at the right time. The kids were divided into 5 groups, Pilgrim Men, Pilgrim Women, Turkeys, Preachers, Indian Men, and Indian Women (this was Micaela's group). They finished with a presentation of each class's answer to the question, "What are you thankful for?" When the audience saw "President-elect Obama" there was a mixed reaction that I thought was funny. When "Soldier" was said I was glad that our friend, Damon Loosli, was on the front row in his fatigues, home with his family. Her class had a cute sign too but it went up and down in the time it took me to get a shot of my little indian. Oops. It was a fun time. To Micaela's right some of you will recognize Charlie Clements and her new hair-do!
11.24.2008
1st Grade Thanksgiving Play
Micaela was so excited. There was actually a Gobble Song, the "play", wich was really a story read by a teacher with each group of kids shouting out their line at the right time. The kids were divided into 5 groups, Pilgrim Men, Pilgrim Women, Turkeys, Preachers, Indian Men, and Indian Women (this was Micaela's group). They finished with a presentation of each class's answer to the question, "What are you thankful for?" When the audience saw "President-elect Obama" there was a mixed reaction that I thought was funny. When "Soldier" was said I was glad that our friend, Damon Loosli, was on the front row in his fatigues, home with his family. Her class had a cute sign too but it went up and down in the time it took me to get a shot of my little indian. Oops. It was a fun time. To Micaela's right some of you will recognize Charlie Clements and her new hair-do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No problem with posting the video with Charlie in it. I don't mind. I may have to get a copy of that download for my collection. My video recording is from the side. I guess I should have sat by you after all!!!
So cute! I love it - your kids are adorable and I wish we lived closer - they are so close in age.
Post a Comment