10.03.2008

Funny Elizabeth

She sure keeps things interesting! She started the day by sitting down to her bowl of cereal and deciding that while everyone was running around doing other things that she would see what was so great about this salt shaker thing. The next time I checked on her she had emptied the entire shaker into her bowl, her lap and on the table. She was still hungry and wanted to eat her breakfast but for some reason it just didn't taste very good!





A little bit later I was reading on the couch and looked up just as she made that face. You know the one that looks a little serious and means she has some dirty business to take care of. Now let me say that we are in no way even thinking about potty training this sweet almost two-year-old. She has been VERY interested in what her big brother and sister do in there. She has asked several times to sit on the potty and to flush the potty and loves to play with the lid. But she has never...uh...shall we say produced? So when I noticed her face I said lets sit on the potty just to see what she would do. She did it! When she was done she looked in there and said "YUCK!" She reached over, flushed and said, "Ba Bye!"

5 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Love the name of your blog.

Look forward to reading.

Tory said...

She is soo cute! And what a big girl, going potty! Keep it up, Elizabeth! Kids are so much fun!

A*Waite said...

Yeah for Lizzy!

Jody said...

I admit...I totally blog surf, and here I am finding yours! OK, I can not believe how big Elizabeth is, it doesn't seem that long ago when you moved. She's almost two?! Crazy. Time goes by too fast. Hope all is well.

The Sumsion's said...

Aren't they just great at make messes.