We had a little party here last night.
Here's the decor.
Lot's of enthusiastic sibling help.

Here are the gifts.
(I tried to label each one and that obviously didn't work)
He loved them all
and his sister loved being his helper.
And a big thanks to our friend Tobin.
With out him, each of these shots would be a close up of Levi.

This is the progression of the chocolate-y-ness!
He started pretty slow but I think he ended strong.

The Guests
The one little Jonathan sized guy we invited wasn't feeling well and didn't make it.
The rest were neighbors and friends of ours and the kiddos.
I didn't get them all.
Lizzy and her friend were missing most of the night - playing to them selves.
The older couple are our across the street neighbors, Frosty and Helen.
Mom and Dad, he's the one that reminds me of Marion.
Love his horses! Talks like him too.
Levi actually took most of these people shots.
Nice job buddy!
I was grateful our friend Wendy and her family made it too,
she has hip replacement surgery this morning!


1 comment:
His face makes me chuckle and brings me joy! What a day of love you all made together.
Post a Comment