Our good friend Shane turned 40!!!
Heck ya we'll come celebrate
(and warm up a bit).
Stretching legs at the Las Vegas Temple
First time swinging! Loved it - just in case that smile didn't give it away.
We call these two swingers the "littles"
The "bigs" spend a lot of time helping with the "littles"
Man alive do I appreciate them!
I can't get over how beautiful this girl is.
And how grown up she's looking.
Noooooooooooooo!
There are a lot of things to do in Vegas that are free.
When you have a crew of 7, FREE is very important.
The Flamingo has a natural habitat with, yep, flamingos!
And lots of huge fish and birds and ducks.
(Typical Levi. One of us is doing our own thing!)
We came out of one hotel lobby and saw
Barney and Iron Man.
"Hurry kids, lets get a picture!"
How was I supposed to know they wanted money?
Sorry fellas.
Not so good at using my camera all that I should. I think my brain power was so occupied with keeping track of our kids that I couldn't manage to keep track of anything else! We stayed at Circus Circus and watched the circus acts 2 of the nights we were there. Pretty good stuff for free! Dean took the "bigs" on a walk one night to see the Treasure Island pirate show and the Belagio fountain show. We were a bit worried about their stamina and possible whining. But he said they did great! We figured out that they walked 4 miles that night. I stayed in the hotel room with a tired baby, an aching knee, and a movie on for Levi. We visited a chocolate factory and had some yummy samples. We swam in the pool, of course. Our troop would cry foul if we were to stay at a hotel and not swim. It was cold, and windy and rainy the day we swam, but swim we did! And of course we celebrated with Shane. Of course, the whole purpose of the trip and I left the camera in the car. So good to see good friends. And Vegas was warm and wonderful for us. I also got to see my wonderful friend RaLynne the night we stopped in St. George for dinner. It was a great trip for us. Much needed time all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment