This is almost 2 months late but important anyway!
He's growing up WAY too fast.
I hope to get a picture of him each month next to that newborn picture of him on the wall
but I just realized I already missed the 5 month one.
We'll aim for the 6 month one then!
(I could do a whole post on that gorgeous girl holding him.
She is an incredible help to me. I totally trust her with him.
Dean and I have been able to enjoy dating because we can leave him with her.)
Intensely chewing!
This is one cheerful baby I tell you.
So easy to please.
So willing to be loved by all of us in all of our varying degrees of calmness and gentleness.
Such a JOY!
2 comments:
I just love how you adore your babies.
So sweet that big sister is so tuned in to his care....and willing.
Yea for date nights!
I second..yay for date nights!
It's so fun to get to the "big kid stage"..and you even have the fun of "little kid stage" too. :) Best of both worlds.
Post a Comment