12.29.2012

Jonathan Update - very late.....

The stats I have are from his 10 week appointment.
He is 12 1/2 weeks now, almost 3 months.
WHAT?
How in the world did that happen?

He weighed 16.6 pounds and was 25 inches long.  So yes, growing.

We love this outfit from Aunt Christie.
It's a 6 month but you can see that there really isn't any spare room.



He is serious about finger chewing.
It's a very intense, noisy experience for him.

And I just like this picture from yesterday.
I randomly grabbed some clothes for him.
He's all sorts of stripey!
And look at the blur on those feet!
Always kicking!

Oh man, sideways video?
I'll work on that.
Sorry.
Just to give you an idea of his vocal skills (the first 3 seconds, the rest shows the girls' vocal skills!). :o)

2 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Kyrick and I are watching/listening to baby Jonathan...and sisters.
What a delightful baby. I love all the pictures of this beautiful boy!

Melanie said...

What a cutie. And I think he has a different look than your older kids. Just a slightly different mold. :)