11.16.2012

Video Tour of our Vernal House

Greetings from Vernal, Utah!  

Moving to a new state is the perfect time to get back to blogging, right?
New baby is a good reason also.
So here we go!

I  would rather have waited until everything was in it's place 
but I realized at some point last night
 that I may be deceiving myself to think that day will ever come!

So here is a little tour of our house.  
The video is not great but it should give you the general idea.
I was trying to be a little quick so that uploading wasn't too much hassle.




A reminder to my parents  :o) ~
You cannot watch this video from the email notice.
At least that used to be the case.  Go ahead and try it.
If it doesn't work that means you have to go to our actual blog site to watch it.



5 comments:

Smullin Family said...

I LOVE it! Not like my dream, but even better. :) Thanks for posting.

Momza said...

First of all, I LOVED hearing your voice again, friend.
It made me so miss our front yard conversations.
Second, A NEW BABY?!! Congratulations to you and Dean!
And lastly, how fun that you get to live in Vernal?!
Keep posting pics of the place as you have the time (and energy?!) to make it your own!

A*Waite said...

Looks like an awesome place!! I love the green sink (it is green isn't it?) And tell J to stop growing so fast!!

Elijah Walker Family said...

You got stairs!! Looks like you have more room, plus more of a country set. I love it! Enjoy your new home and adventures.

Lora Dawn said...

Animals in the back yard.....cool!
So good to hear from you. I love that you have elbow room. Great post!