3.03.2012

Steamboat Gulch


Our adventurous Grandma and Grandpa Crampton
invited us to play in the snow with them today.
And play we did!


Lizzy's adrenaline-filled screams filled the entire park.


Jackson got this snow/water tube for his birthday and was SO excited to finally break it out.
Unfortunately it did end up being the slower "vehicle" which left Jackson's mind time to figure out how fun it is to throw snowballs at the girls as they came down.




Speed. Demon.
I did not know this cautious, afraid of heights (including stairs), avoider of pain could be so daring.
She trudged her little self to the top of the runs and heaved herself down the hill - aiming for the bumps.
She would say after each run "That was AMAZING!!!"
I had so much fun watching her.




This little guy was a great trooper!
He sled down in little saucers with me or my mom.
He enjoyed it.
He asked for more.
But once we sent him down on Jackson's tube, on his tummy, by himself, he was hooked.
He would get VERY upset if anyone else tried to use "his" ride.



Had to build a snow man so we could use the cute pieces they gave us for Christmas. I didn't notice until after the picture was taken that Jackson had given him a 3rd eye. Nice. That is so Jackson.


Lizzy couldn't leave the snow without making a few angels. She was such a cute little snow bunny.


I came very close to not going and staying home with Levi so he could nap and I could get a LOT of things done.
I'm so glad I didn't.


Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for such a fun day! We loved it and hope it can be a tradition.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: