Thriller Boise -
part of a Thriller flooding of the earth for Halloweenwhere groups come together to learn the famous, spooky dance.
Micaela and Grandma decided they would like to dance like zombies
and practiced for a couple of weeks together.
Then they got their zombie faces on
and met their zombie friends at the
Old State Penitentiary.
Cutest zombie I've ever met.
Here's a quick snippet of video of their performance.
It was very dark and this is what the "nightshot" function on my camera could give us.
I kind of adds to the spookiness of it - maybe?
It was very dark and this is what the "nightshot" function on my camera could give us.
I kind of adds to the spookiness of it - maybe?
It was SO fun to watch.
This group of volunteers did a spooctacular job!
1 comment:
That's awesome!
It brings back memories of doing the "Thriller" dance as a teen... when it was NEW. We performed it for a Stake Roadshow... I think.
Micaela, if there's such thing as a cute zombie..you would be it. :)
Post a Comment