that feels worthy of sharing
and that I want to remember.
I could probably make a post about each one on it's own,
but I'm feeling lazy,
so I'm not gonna.
Grandma & Grandpa Crampton brought the kids some Valentine Balloons.
I'm not sure what was in them but they floated high and strong for WELL over 2 weeks.
This is how they were mostly enjoyed.
Those balloons were the answer to anything ~
hungry
sleepy
bored
lonely
Give him a balloon and all would be well.
We had a lot of fun setting them in front of him on the table.
He would kick and kick until his toes were all wrapped up in the strings.
He would reach and grab until he caught one of them
and then smush his face into it
and try to bite it
and never be able to
and never give up.
I'm not sure what was in them but they floated high and strong for WELL over 2 weeks.
This is how they were mostly enjoyed.
Those balloons were the answer to anything ~
hungry
sleepy
bored
lonely
Give him a balloon and all would be well.
We had a lot of fun setting them in front of him on the table.
He would kick and kick until his toes were all wrapped up in the strings.
He would reach and grab until he caught one of them
and then smush his face into it
and try to bite it
and never be able to
and never give up.
Micaela's playing Y ball again and doing so well.
She's got a better understanding of the game this year,
it helps that it's the first year of keeping score
so they see that paying attention really matters.
Her passing and shooting have improved a lot.
And she has mad skills on defense!
She has a largecoaching cheering section each Saturday
which she loves! Thank you!
Only 2 games left....we hate it when the season ends!
She's got a better understanding of the game this year,
it helps that it's the first year of keeping score
so they see that paying attention really matters.
Her passing and shooting have improved a lot.
And she has mad skills on defense!
She has a large
which she loves! Thank you!
Only 2 games left....we hate it when the season ends!
The Boise Library brought
JIM GILL
to perform a free family fun concert
at our Beautiful Egyptian Theater!
Did you say FREE and FUN?
Count us in.
We had a good time and learned some fun new songs
and LOVED having a day together.
(I took this crummy picture
right before my crummy camera battery died...)
JIM GILL
to perform a free family fun concert
at our Beautiful Egyptian Theater!
Did you say FREE and FUN?
Count us in.
We had a good time and learned some fun new songs
and LOVED having a day together.
(I took this crummy picture
right before my crummy camera battery died...)
I've been trying to say "yes" when I can
to Lizzy's activity requests during the day.
Finger painting isn't one of my favorites
(see photo)
but she asked, and I said yes.
Finger Painting = cover your fingers with paint...
and your arms and face if your mom gets distracted.
(I was half way through washing her off
when I thought I should have taken a "final product" picture...)
This one's cuter anyway.
to Lizzy's activity requests during the day.
Finger painting isn't one of my favorites
(see photo)
but she asked, and I said yes.
Finger Painting = cover your fingers with paint...
and your arms and face if your mom gets distracted.
(I was half way through washing her off
when I thought I should have taken a "final product" picture...)
This one's cuter anyway.
This one started painting a picture,
being creative and all,
but couldn't resist the slimy temptation
his little sis was indulging in
and did end up with painted arms and face as well.
being creative and all,
but couldn't resist the slimy temptation
his little sis was indulging in
and did end up with painted arms and face as well.
So what have you been up to?
2 comments:
YOu are incredibly brave. I don't remember EVER letting my kids do finger painting at home. What a fun mommy you are.
The baloon picture cracked me up, that is way too cute, and what cheap entertainment.
Post a Comment