12.30.2009

Fun in the Snow


We has so much fun at Simplot Hill this morning. The kids were very into it and would climb higher and higher. I was amazed at Micaela's bravery and Lizzy's endurance. Big bro and big sis were very patient and willing to help little sis along and make 2 sleds plenty for 3 kids. That made it fun for mom too!

I love Lizzy's giggle in the video, I only wish I wasn't laughing so you could hear her better. Notice Jackson at the top. He hauled the sled up, helped Lizzy on, gave her a push, then charged down the hill to get it for his turn. Such a good brother!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

What a good mommy - - - -bundling them all up and playing in the cold!

Amy said...

Levi just heard your voice on this video. He started yelling your name! Oh how he misses his girlfriend.
So how do you get to Simplot hill? We want to go sley riding.