Jackson was tortured today. By us. We limit our torturing to 3 or
4 times a year. He was first tortured by a professional when he
was 18 months old. His reaction has always been the same.
4 times a year. He was first tortured by a professional when he
was 18 months old. His reaction has always been the same.
3 minutes later:
Apparently vacuum hickeys are enjoyable while hair clippers are misery.
7 comments:
Are we all having fun?
Looks like daddy is, at least. :o)
That is so darn funny!
SO FUNNY! I love it!
So funny! Diana and I laughed when D started to suck J's little chin...so cute! *ps use as blackmail at age 16.
I LOVE it! You are so good at catching things on video!
I'm so glad you have this on video. This is priceless. So, so funny. And yes, good prom date blackmail material.
Hi Candice,
Your Jacksen is a lot like my Jamesen...I did haircuts today and he looked just like him. I love the idea of a vacuum to clean them up. Brilliant!
Post a Comment