4.13.2009

Jackson and Sister Bastian's Conversation

Sis. Bastian just came to visit me.

Here's her conversation with Jackson:

J-Do you know how many dinosaurs eat meat and plants?

SB -Well, lets see. is it 4 or 5? How about 7?

J-Yep.

SB - Do you know all their names?

J- Weeeeell, there's Stegosaurus, T Rex. Triceratops. Ankylo.....rus, Gigantasaur. Plesiosaurus. Now that Plesiosaurus, he's a great swimmer.

SB - Sure he is. I have a grandson who loves sharks now.

J- Yea, like humpback whale.

SB - Well that's a whale.

J - Weeeeell, sharks lived at dinosaur times.

SB - You're one smart cookie.

J- Weeeeeell, I'm not really a cookie. But I eat smarties.

4 comments:

jandhjohnson said...

i love it! :-) jackson is so funny

Melanie said...

You should walk around with a tape recorder to get these conversations. They always make me laugh.

Chris and Shelly said...

hehe! How cute! What a good mom to be teaching your kids such cool things!

Brits said...

So cute!

Is this a homemade background? Are you learning html? I'm impressed!