3.11.2009

One Fun Day

The beginning of a brighter bathroom.


Lizzy wailed "I want poo-din'" 24 times, which must be the magic number because she got some!


Since the kids' bathroom is under construction, they all got in together in my tub. They love that! So much room!


Micaela's front tooth was dangling at a strange angle, has been for a few weeks. I told her it was time. She was much less brave this time. Maybe that's because we tried with dental floss the day before and 3 times the floss broke! This time I just pulled it myself, it was barely attached!

3 comments:

Brits said...

That is definitely sunshine! I like it!

Lora Dawn said...

Now THAT looks like a fun tubbie time.

And if it was after the poo-din encounter, all the better.

KarenWaite said...

I love the yellow! It looks so happy! Good job.

That is funny about the Poo-din! Gotta love 2 year old language! :)