
I can't believe he's 4! What began as a happy baby boy with lots of chub is now a tall, lean zooming machine who is very sensitive at times and very rough at times but always looking for fun. Jackson's birthday was Friday and we had most of our family over to celebrate with him. He chose a dinosaur theme. We usually just do cake and Ice cream but he and Micaela put their minds together and decided they wanted some games too. Pin the teeth on the T-Rex ~ I printed off the T-Rex but they cut out all of the teeth. Bobbing for apples and Duck Duck Dino. The cousins all seemed to have fun. Thank you everyone for celebrating with him. He has played with everything and found a special little place in his room where most of it is hidden from his sisters.

Here's a stroll down memory lane. My how time flies!

He was handsome from the get go!

Still isn't a very tidy eater...

These two still have lots of fun!

Doesn't show much interest in playing ball right now.

He does still love watermelon.
3 comments:
The eyes above the "pumpkin cheeks" slay me.
I love that face!
He is such a cute baby! Tommy says "Happy Birthday Jackson!"
What an awesome cake!
I never noticed your Lost ticker, I guess I got caught up on the sudoku one. Regardless, I'm glad you're a Lost fan. You can stay. :)
Did you know I met the whole Lost cast?
Post a Comment