11.14.2008

8 things...

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Life - I LOVE the character Charlie Crews. He's about to dissappoint me though, I think....hope I'm wrong.
2. Chuck
3. Biggest Loser
4. Heroes
5. Good Eats
6. BSU games when we're not there
7. Lost
8. Cold Case or anything like that.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Taught preschool
2. Practiced hymns with Cindy (FYI for anyone in my ward, we did NOT practice for last week. Could ya tell? Yikes! Sorry about that!)
3. Ate McDonalds with Jackson and Liz
4. Laundry
5. Finished Girl With a Pearl Earring
6. Went to DI to get copies of the Book of Mormon
7. Called my sister and talked for an hour
8. Started Year of Wonder

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Date with Dean and some friends tonight
2. BSU football games
3. Thanksgiving with my sis
4. Ison Christmas FHE
5. Any or all of Dean's businesses having success
6. Volleyball nights
7. Twilight girls' night out
8. A successful pregnancy soon (this is a hope...same thing? This is NOT an announcement :)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1.Red Lobster
2. Chilis
3. McGraths
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Red Robin
6. Macaroni Grill
7. Costa Verde
8. Most Chinese places

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Another baby
2. Steady, sufficient income
3. Visit Costa Rica
4. Take our family on a cruise when our youngest is 4 or 5
5. Serve a mission with Dean
6. All good things for my children...confidence, testimony, sense of worth, goal oriented, work ethic, health, knowledge, responsible, dependable, etc...
7. More patience
8. Better situation with our rentals

No comments: